Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's to Come


This blog is meant for my selfish purpose to write anything about anything- or anyone. I am not trying to be a journalist. Writing, let alone speaking, has never been my forte. I became an artist because I hated to read (although I've grown out of that) and because a topic that was mathematical in any meaning put the gears in my brain to a screeching halt. Maybe having a blog will gradually improve my "okay" sentences into an exciting grammatical, satirical, adventure.
This is all I have to write for today. I'll just end by previewing what may come out of this blog:
1. Reviews and biased opinions about postpostmodern art and everything that comes before it.
2. Reviews and biased opinions about my own art.
3. Girlish ogling over apparel that I can't afford.
4. Girlish ogling over celebrity men that I can't afford.
5. Dark and dreary comments about how life is unfair (this is predicted to happen about every 28 days).

1 comment:

  1. World-class cryptologist that I am, I have managed to decode the secret text!

    ReplyDelete